An update about our new features
Published on December 02, 2021
It's time for a new Eventication update
After a very quiet 2020, followed by a short (but powerful) 2021 festival period, let's take a moment to go over some the new updates and features Eventication has for you.
It's quite an extensive list, so let's try to keep it short. Feel free to contact us if you want more information about a certain feature, update or module. That said, let's dive in...
- Better tag management by setting different colours per tag.
- Filters can now be used to bulk lock and unlock memberships (see planning for more information).
- New food & beverage system for all types of accreditation.
- Added secret share page to share the latest F&B numbers with your caterer(s).
- Expanded privacy permissions for moderators.
- A range of new filters and actions.
- Ability to filter based on questionnaire answers.
- Rewards can now be used for all accreditation types.
- Ability to create more custom CSV exports.
- As of now you can schedule and send bulk text messages.
- Use our filter system to send these targeted text messages.
- Set age restrictions for your entire planning (available starting at 16 years old).
- Groups has been redesigned for better usability.
- Ability to set a hard limit for total member count.
- When a member requests an event to do a specific job, an email is sent to the moderator responsible for this job.
- Members can subscribe to their event calendar. The event now has the ability to edit some settings about what members see in that agenda.
- Planning reminder text message is now configurable.
- When confirming a shift picker selection, members now get a nice overview.
- Unwanted users can be blocked. This block is on a company level so future events aren’t joinable either.
- Memberships can now be locked so members can’t make any changes in their planning.
- When volunteer email addresses become unavailable to email, we’ll request them to change it, allowing better deliverability of platform emails.
- New “steps” system for volunteers when registering for an event.
- Work shift requests can be approved with a message.
- Choose when unconfirmed memberships are deleted (or never deleted).
- Ability to add zones to specific accreditation attendees.
- Redesigned checkin page with a better overview when checking in or out.
- Disable (and re-enable) wristbands.
- Custom ticket and parking card titles.
- Custom wristband titles for accreditation.
- New module: Stock.
- Lease items to members, suppliers, press, artists…
- Ability to get an overview per supplier.
- Ability to sign documents when you start or end a lease.
- Add QR codes to your items and lease them to users by scanning the item and the Eventication wristband.
- Scanners now have the CovidScan app.
- Dashboard: Ability to view scanners and printers in use.
- Scanners dashboard shows location on map and usage.
- Use scanners to scan wristbands between zones.
- Use scanners to scan food & beverages.